Monday, March 21, 2011

There will be more later

I promise there will be more later but for now know that everything is really freaking awesome. We spent three days in a hotel in Elbasan and am now living with my host family in Kuqan. The family I am living with are very generous and kind and very friendly. We play cards every night. I hoping soon to know enough shpiq ( albanian) to introduce them to uno. I spend alot of time hanging out with my host brothers who are 5 and ten years old.

Like I said I promise to put more up soon bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you are having a good time and that you are keeping up the blog. Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Joe! Glad to hear that it's going well. I can't wait to read more about your time in Albania. :-)
    Love,
    Aunt Nie

    ReplyDelete