Friday, February 25, 2011

Developments

Things that have happen this week:

My stint at Borders ended and my final two checks will show up quite soon.

I beat Fable 2 again. When back and found all the silver keys, demon doors, and gargoyles. Still didnt give me the achievement for all the doors...whatever.

I convinced the mailman to let me in my box even though I still can't find the key ( it's been a week). I'm so glad I did that because the Peace Corps sent me a CD with info about the people I'll be working with, the area I'll be living in, along with letters from current and past volunteers talking about their experiences and what to pack, and with information about the Albanian language.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if helping organize/update that CD is something we could help out with as volunteers.

    ReplyDelete