Friday, February 18, 2011

Well that's a first

So over the last couple days I've been anxiously waiting for the paycheck I deposited on Saturday to go through so I could start paying for things that I'd rather not ( new tires I'm looking at you). I called the bank Wednesday while on my break at work and gave them the old where's my money? line and all they could say was that they can hold checks up to 7 days but that it would be available to use after 5pm that day. Fast forward to today, I take a peak at my bank account...still no credit...plus a bounced check fee. I heard a rumor that had happened to a chick at work but that it had been resolved. Apparently this is happening around the country. They say the problem will be fixed shortly and that they will reimburse us the fees. I hope they do it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment