Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting pushed off the edge

So according to my uncle I suck at this whole blog thing and I suppose he's right. So here's me trying to get a little better at it.

Discoveries over the last few weeks.

While they have gotten progressively better no Spider-Man game has every broken the mediocre barrier. I think an rpg could fix this.
Three Blind Moose is a very crappy wine.
Fade to Black is a pretty good dark beer but it has an almost chocolaty flavor that takes some getting used too.
Fixed Gear is a very good red beer but I should have let it cool before drinking it.
White Russians are great.
Credit cards suck.
I should really stop by a mechanic to see whats up with my tire instead of bartering with it whenever my car starts to shake.
The speed limits around Richmond, VA are way too low...and the police like to enforce them.
Despite what you might have heard Albanians have access to paper, running water, decent food, decent housing, like Americans, aren't located near Russia, have some electricity and even internet access.

2 comments:

  1. Much Better now if you can repeat each day we can call it a real blog :-) great seeing you

    ReplyDelete