Saturday, April 9, 2011

Well damn

So I spent a good amount of time writing something to put up here when I was at my house earlier. So I walk to the internet cafe to upload it only to find out that the computer I sat at doesn't have a working usb port. So I guess you'll just have to wait for that one.

For now I will leave you with an image for you to ponder. Imagine a one legged crab with the rhythm of a gomar.

No I'm not gonna tell you what a gomar is you'll have to look it up. Just keep the image in your head until you read my next post and I'll let you know why I told made you think of that.

2 comments:

  1. they had albanian fold dancing as a class for college in a tv show i watched :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what is wrong with being a Gomar based on my findings they sound like good fun people. Also I find that people that can play music with forks and old moonshine bottles have rhythm that is pretty impressive :-)

    An extreme breed of redneck/hillbilly, found in the deep south. They speak an easily-recognizable dialect.

    ReplyDelete